Saturday, January 05, 2008

YEAR IN PICTURES!

I am going to take the challenge of taking a picture every day of the year (okay so I already missed January 1!). this is called the 365 project. A photo journal of the year 2008 thorough my eyes. If I can keep this up it should be very interesting to go back at the end of the year and see how things progressed. I thought of making a new BLOG for this but decided 2 is enough and probably too much for me to handle. I really don't want to become a professional BLOGGER! I thought of changing the name of this BLOG to Life Through My Camera's Lens, but decided to leave the title as is. My camera lens will be one of my "windows" on life.

Any way I hope all who come by enjoy. I am going to post the three photos I already took in a row to catch up. Hopefully I will be able to keep up with this as I thing it will be a fascinating journal to look back on in years to come. I do have a few other internet friends who are also doing this and I will post links to their photo journals in the side bar.

1 comment:

Lee said...

It sure is a very unique and cool concept!! I'll be trying to keep up with your photos!!