Thursday, January 24, 2008

JANUARY 24 HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR BROTHER!


My picture today has nothing to do with my brothers birthday, but I wanted to get some birthday wishes in here hence the days title!

My picture of the day is actually two joined together and annotated in Photoshop Elements 5 which I am trying to learn. This exercise was to prove to any of my FLYBaby friends who might stop by that I do do Kelly's missions of the day. Well maybe not everyday, but I did today! The mission today was to clean off the tops of our dressers and yes mine needed it badly. So here is the before and the after shots. I was so proud that I actually also got all the dresser drawers to close. BUT cameras don't lie and I just discovered when working with the photos that I missed a white handkerchief peaking out of the top left drawer. I had better run up and fix that!

So.....what does your dresser top look like?

2 comments:

Lee said...

Well, since we're still in remodeling mode......I'll leave my hideous dressertop left only to the imagination!!

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

It's only because our house is now on the market that you can SEE my dresser top! I just put everything personal away - pictures, framed words, jewelery - and it cut down amazingly on the things on my dresser. Will have to start a blog to keep up with you, I think, Suzanne!! I am liking this 365 day challenge idea.

And congratulations - you made quite a difference to your dresser! Kelly would be so proud of you :-)