Saturday, January 19, 2008

A BRAVE JANUARY 18

So why is this a brave January 18. Because I am going to take the advice of the person who devised the 365 project and post a picture of myself. If you don't want to you don't need to look...I wouldn't blame you because what you are about to see is not a pretty site! Remember I have been sick for a week so be kind when you look at me. Also know that it is not all that easy to take a picture of yourself when all you have for equipment is a point and shoot camera and an arm which though it it log is not all that long. Finally I will tell you that part of my motivation for taking this picture is to remind me that it is time for a hair cut...NOW!

Now you might ask why it would be could important to take a photo of yourself for the 365 project. The thinking goes that it will be nice to see how you change through out the year and in order to do so you need to have photos of your self to compare. I can only hope that come Dec I see an improvement. Lord help me if I don't. This is really bad folks...but I will be brave. After all most of you who might read this don't really know me anyway and those that do ....well you know what I look like any way so what am I to lose right! So here goes.....wait a minute do I really want to unleash this on the world????? GULP.......You will come back and visit me after this won't you???? PLEASE!

Ready or not here I am..........................................



2 comments:

Lee said...

Awww..........I think you THINK you look bad!! You look like Suzanne to me!!! And I detect a bit of an impish grin too!!! LOL

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Lol! You're funny, Suzanne! And I don't mean your picture, though I agree with Lee. I have never met you in person but I too see the impish grin! It's great to 'see' you!

I was just wondering if you have a self timer on your camera? I have pictures of my underarm because I do have such a thing on my camera and kept getting impatient about why it was taking so long to shoot!! I'm never posting those shots! Lol!!!