- I love my jeans and still wear them. Jeans for me are better than any other cut or style of slacks.
- I still sit on the floor when all chairs and couches are full with other people.
- I still love to sing and dance when ever possible.
- I enjoy going to rock concerts.
- I'm still wondering where I will be living in another 6 months.
- I continue enjoy driving.
- I love learning new things.
- I still worry about being alone for the rest of my life.
- I continue to wonder what my future will hold.
- I dream about finding someone to love, be loved by and grow old with.
- I still wonder who I am and what my passion is or if I have one.
Thursday, April 04, 2013
Life at 63 is not quite what I expected it to be when I was 19. When I was 19, 63 sounded so terribly old. Actually it sounded ancient! Now I am 63 and I find I am amazed that.....