Tuesday, January 22, 2008

JANUARY 20 VSN


This week end was VSN (Virtual Stamp Night) on SCS (Splitcoast Stampers). It is a wild and crazy time where stamping and design challenges are posted every hour. You are supposed to complete the challenge in 45 minutes. The VSN began at 6pm on Friday night, went till 11pm then stopped for sleep and time for a few non stamping activities. It picked back up on Saturday at noon and once again went until 11pm . Sunday was a day to catch up on challenges you might have missed, a bonus challenge and time to upload all your projects to the SCS gallery. I think that meant there were 19 challenges. I managed to do 10 of them. And todays photo shows them.

1 comment:

Lee said...

Wow Suzanne!!!! You got 10 challenges done!! You're amazing!! And I love them!! Hey......I need to go find your composition book in your gallery......I musta missed that one!! I love that sparkly dress!!! I may need to trade for a couple of those awesome images!!! :) I sure wish we could stamp together!!! Thanks for all your wonderful comments on my cards!!