Thursday, February 14, 2008

I WAS WONDERERING WHEN....

I was wondering when my life events would catch up with me and I would fall seriously behind here. Well I now have my answer.....the week of Feb 11! This has been some week. I have continued to take pictures, but there just hasn't been time to upload and write. I have found that I really enjoy looking for a picture opportunity or creating a picture to represent each day. It casues me to slow down at least a bit and think of what is going on in my life or the lives of those around me each day. So when I fall behind I will take time to catch up.

I am trying to figure out how in the future I will handle periods of time (primarily vacations) where I will not have internet access for an extended time period. I think I have come up with a way, but time will tell when I reach one of those periods. For now I have 4 days to catch up on.....

No comments: