Wednesday, February 20, 2008

FEBRUARY 17: SICK DAY

We made it home from Philly fine, but the trip took its toll on me. I mentioned to DH on Saturday when we went to bed that I wasn't sure I would make it up at 6:30am to get ready for church.....good thing I did. I vaguely remember hearing him getting ready to go and thinking I'll get up in time to make it to the 10am service. WRONG! I woke up about 10am. Got up made myself a cup of tea, propred myself up in bed and read till about 11am, decided my eyes were tired, closed them and woke up at 1pm after DH was home from church, changed and I think had lunch. So this is a picture of where I existed on Sunday. I didn't think after sleeping most of the day that I would sleep at all Sunday night, but believe me it was no problem........

2 comments:

Lee said...

That's just no fun Suzanne!! Well, lunch in bed as a rare treat might be nice...........but sick in bed for long periods of time.......YUK!! Did your bright pillow case cheer you up at least?? LOL

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Glad you have a cheery place to spend the days you feel off-colour. Sounds liek you needed all that sleep, so it's very good you could take it.