Friday, March 28, 2008

SO TERRIBLY SAD!

I am back from my wonderful two day adventure in Lancaster, PA where I visited the Quilters Heritage Show. I saw many wonderful quilts and took many wonderful pictures that I had hope to share here. Unfortunately my camera has disappeared. So for now and until who knows when I am out of the picture taking business. This makes me very very unhappy, but there is nothing much I can do about it. I have no clue when I will be able to get another one so this will be a really time of learning how to be content with not having one. It will be specially hard tomorrow since we are planning on going down town to see the Cherry Blossoms and other sights and I so was looking forward to photographing them. Plus I am very sad I lost all my pictures of the quilt show.....

No comments: