Tuesday, June 01, 2010

SLEEP

Sleep.....who needs it?

I do!!!!!!

Last night was the first night something woke me up at 1am and of course my mind decided it was someone in the house.........so much for sleep! Even after what seemed like a lifetime of careful quiet listening and hearing nothing the possibility of sleep was gone! Even after I calmed down it was as if my body said "well that was a nice 2-1/2 hour nap we just had!"

So what do you do at 1:30 am in a hot house......read of course! I learned that trick from my sister. Thanks sis! Something tells me around 1:30 pm while at work my body will be more than willing to sleep.....unfortunately as I will be at work my boss probably won't agree.

Why is it at night our ears and minds can play tricks on us............not fair!

No comments: