" So much has been given to me, I have no time to ponder over what has been denied."
If anyone had reason to be bitter about life and what had been taken from her it was Helen Keller; blind and deaf from a illness in infancy.Yet, in time she saw her life as full and blessed beyond measure.
So this morning I am taking time to look aback on the blessings I have received in the last day or so.......
- The streak of hot humid weather has been broken and the days are beautiful
- The temperatures at night are back low enough that I can open the window as sleep with fresh air
- I have four jobs that provide me with needed income and yet allow me the flexibility to take time off when I need some R&R to regain my sanity.
- I have three wonderful loving children who have grown into beautiful and responsible adults and a fantastic new daughter (not doing the in-law stuff I love her as my own).
- I got to have dinner with Nate, Lindsay, Steve and Lena last night AND make a spur of the moment trip to Jimmy Cone with them all. Lots of love and laughter.
- I have a house for shelter and will make it a home for me.
- I have a beautiful new sewing machine that I did not have to pay for with credit....it's all mine!
- I have been granted the ability to make beautiful quilts and cards.
- Despite all the stress in my life the past few months I can still move without pain (most days) and have not had a flair up of my RA.
- And last but certainly not least I have a God who loves and cares for me and my future. Though I don't know what that future will totally look like he does and he will be with me at all times as I move toward it!