Sunday, February 03, 2013

SUPER BOWL SUNDAY!

I have such wonderful memories of many fun Super Bowl Parties at our home in MD.  The chili was HOT!  The subs were yummy and yes even though it was a church related party the wine and beer was good.  Kids were running around the house and there were even a few serious football watchers.

Memories are wonderful but so are the present activities.  Today is another Super Bowl Sunday.  It's been a lone time since I've been to a Super Bowl Party.  It's been even longer since I've seen a Super Bowl with a "local" team playing.  When it comes to football I am still a Marylander and when the Redskins are out I become a Ravens fan!  To  night I am going to my first Villages Super Bowl Party.  It will be interesting.  I will know only two other people.  I will have fun!  I will cheer my team and yes there will be chili! Only time will tell if it is as good as our chili was.....I doubt it will be, but I'll give it a chance. 

This party won;t be the same as the past ones where I was surrounded by family and good friends, but it will be a new beginning of sorts.  New memories will be made and it will be fun!

GO RAVENS!!!!!!!!

No comments: