Nora's ponderings that intersect mine are:
- Do you splurge or do you hoard?
- Do you live every day as if it's your last, or do you save money in the chance you'll live 20+ more years?
- Is life too short, or is it going to be too long?
- Do you work as hard as you can, or do you slow down to smell the roses?
- Does one ever deserve to make their dreams come true or is making your dreams come true being selfish and possibly irresponsible?
- Can one be true to self and still love and be loved or in order to love and be loved must you always put others desires first and putting self second?
- How much is too much?
- How little is too little?
- Are you who you think you are or who others think you are.....or are you someone no one knows or understands, other than God and he's not telling.......?????
I think waking up to words is much easier to deal with.