Wednesday, September 30, 2009

IS 2009 OVER YET?

So is 2009 over yet???? I am so ready to move on into 2010. It has to be better than this year.
Illnesses
Deaths
Layoff
More deaths
More illnesses..........
Bring on 2010!

In all fairness there has been a few good things like Alaska trip. It will have to be savored in all it's fullness and beauty. I'm thinking it will be a very long time before we get on another cruise or major trip of any kind.

I'm sure glad that people rarely visit and read this BLOG. I don't have to worry about being bummed out or negative on it when that's exactly how I'm feeling. <sigh> Tomorrow will be another day.

2 comments:

thinker said...

Suzanne... sending warm ((hugs)).. it has definitely been a year full of adversity & tough slogging for you... but in all of that, just remember that there is a glimmer of light because He who has overcome this world walks beside you... carrying you... but I also know it's hard to remember that when the way is dark...

blessings my friend,

Sandy said...

Yes 2009 has been a tough year. My mother was very ill, spent time in and out of rehab and rehab centers, then 7 long wks in the hospital before she died. Her care leading up to all that was hard on the whole family.

My younger brother just surgery a few days ago and has long road of rehab ahead of him.

Work's been crazy, harder and longer than normal.

Things with our daughter have been most unsettling. But, it's sunny today, and it's Friday.

Try to get through one day at a time.

Sandy