Friday, July 11, 2008

YUMMY!

I am hooked on these cookies. They are so yummy! I keep telling myself since they have peanuts and peanut butter that they are good for me also....now please don't anyone break that illusion bubble please!!!!!!

These are the cookies that won a million $'s for a friend of mine in the Pillsbury Bake Off in April. I'm glad they don't cost me a million to make. I do them pretty good, but I do have to admit when Carolyn makes them they are better.

If you would like to try your hand at them you can find the recipe here. One suggestion, stick to the recipe as written. I tried substituting chunky peanut butter in the filling because that is what I had on hand. The filling was not as creamy and I think that is what makes these cookies so awesome...crispy outside and creamy inside. ENJOY!

No comments: