Thursday, September 20, 2007

WOW! Its Been Two and a Half Months!

They say "time flies when you're having fun". Well if that is true I must be having a whole lot of FUN! I can hardly believe that is has been 2-1/2 months since we were on vacation. Actually I have been having lots of fun since July 2. Since then I've finished up with our family vacation. I've been to Denver for the Stampin' Up! convention. Jerry and I visited my mom and sister in Chapel Hill, NC and on the same trip toured some Civil War battle sites around Petersburg, VA. I've been to a quilt show in Harrisburg, PA and to the Women of Faith Conference in Philadelphia. And those were just the trips I've been on. There's also been a week of Vacation Bible School at church, the county fair, a big church picnic and the church women's second annual tea party. Of course mixed in with all that was working at church and at home!

So, in retrospect I guess it is not at all surprising that time has just flown by this past summer. IT was fun. There are lots of memories. But I am thinking that I hope October will be a clam quite kind of month. September is too far gone to be quite and before November and all the holiday season activities start I think I just might need a rest!

No comments: